If you are considering abortion, please know:
- You are important to us.
- Anything you share is 100% Confidential.
- Help is available right now.
- You DO NOT have to go through this by yourself.
Your friends may be trying to help you by encouraging you to do something that you don’t feel completely comfortable with. You may be scared to discuss this situation with your parents or family. By speaking to one of our experienced Care Team Members, you will have the opportunity to really find out how to deal with these issues and what your choices really are. No judgment. No pressure.
Some topics we can provide help with:
- Is abortion the quick solution others say it is? Hear from others who have experienced it.
- How can I think about adoption? I could never give my baby away. Learn the truth and understand that adoption is not “giving your baby away.”
- How to talk with your parents about your pregnancy.
- Where to go for help and care in your area.
- Preparing a pregnancy plan: health, medical, parenting or adoption.
- Should I get an abortion? The truth about the long-term affects of abortion.
- The truth about adoption.
- Answers regarding the rights of the Birth Father.
Taking a moment now to find out your options may not change your mind regarding abortion, but it just might change your mind about parenting or adoption. These options not only allow your baby to live, but will allow you to live a much more fulfilled life without the grief and guilt that is proven to be caused by having an abortion.
Taking the time to look at ALL of your options gives YOU the power to make the BEST decision for you and your baby. The choice is yours to make. Whatever your decision, we have counselors to help you.
We have a team of women.
We have each experienced our own unplanned pregnancy.
We are here to support you.
- Do you want to speak with someone who made an adoption plan? She can share why she chose adoption and how it really feels. She can talk to you about the process and explain the steps. You don’t need to worry about being pressured. She understands because she has been where you are.
- Would it be helpful to speak with someone who was scared when she found out that she was pregnant, but decided to parent her child? She had reasons for making the decision she did and she can share them with you.
- You can also speak with someone who decided to move forward with an abortion. She will tell you honestly how that decision has affected her. You will not be judged for considering,” Should I get an abortion?” She has experienced it and can help answer any questions you might have.
We proudly partner with Crisis Pregnancy Centers and Women’s Care Centers Nationwide.