Are you ready to Adopt?
Be a part of the miracle of Adoption.
Experience the Adoption Center Of Hope Difference.
THE ANSWER FOR ADOPTIVE PARENTS WANTING TO GROW THEIR FAMILY.
Adoption Center of Hope partners with you for the length of your adoption journey. It is our hope to bring you clarity and hope. We will walk you through every step of how to adopt. Our goal is to help you reach your goal of adopting a baby. We ensure that all of your concerns and preferences
are made the priority while planning your adoption with you. We then utilize our experience to diligently search for the perfect situation for you. Every match is unique and miraculous in it’s own way.
How to Adopt? Our 3 KEYS to working with you to Adopt Successfully ~
1. Compassion: We understand your want for a baby. We also recognize that the decision to adopt has been a process of circumstances, thoughts and feelings. We appreciate the journey you have been on and are confident that we can help you. We appreciate you allowing us to answer your questions about how to adopt.
2. Communication: We are honored to have you seek our experience and guidance. We are here to provide answers honestly and promptly.
3. Commitment: We realize the courage and trust it takes for you to adopt. We are dedicated to walking you through the process completely and with integrity. We are committed to helping you to successfully grow your family through the miracle of adoption.
What are the advantages of working with Adoption Center of Hope?
- The shorter than average wait: The current nationwide average waiting time for the complete adoption of a newborn baby, in the U.S., is now 3 to 7 years. We have had many of our Adoptive Parents matched with an Expectant Birth Mother that met their profile criteria in a matter of months. Typically, Adoptive Families are matched with an Expectant Mom who is in her third trimester of pregnancy. We will work within your profile criteria and preferences as well. We are committed to the proper caring of every Expectant Mom we help. It is our goal that she be truly informed and educated about the adoption process. In doing so, we have a higher quality of match with a much lower than average disruption rate.
- You have our commitment to your success: If a match does not result in a completed adoption placement due to either the Expectant Birth Mother’s or Adoptive Parent’s choice, Adoption Center of Hope will continue to make efforts to replace that situation until the end result is a successful match.
- You are not just a number to us: We are dedicated to ensuring that your picture resume is shown in as many places and to as many Birth Mothers as possible. We work with a limited amount of families to ensure personal attention be given to you.
- The expertise of our wonderful staff: Communication is the key. Because these young women come from all different walks of life, our staff has been trained to met each individual Expectant Birth Mom exactly where she is at in her life right now. We have the knowledge and experience of how and when to make an adoption plan that works, the ability to implement the proper standard of boundaries and uphold our commitment to treat our Expectant Birth Moms with respect and honesty. As a result, we have had a very low number of failed adoptions after placement.
- We are successful in our advertising efforts: Our advertising knowledge gives us the advantage to know where to most effectively advertise via newspapers, magazines, internet, yellow pages, and many social media platforms. Our success has come through trial and error with time and experience.
- Advertising and Outreach Programs are consistently increased: In order to reach and help more Expectant Birth Moms, which results in more successful adoption matches, we diligently advertise in order to reach out and help more and more Expectant Birth Moms.
- Public Speaking and Outreach Programs: In addition, public speaking and outreach is done in high schools, churches and youth organizations around the country. We are given the gift of referrals as we educate the youth and public to the positives of adoption.
- We partner with you and your legal counsel to establish the proper Adoption Plan for you. Having been involved in hundreds of successful adoption placements has given us the opportunity to work with some of the best adoption attorneys in the country.
- Adoption Center of Hope is ON CALL 24 HOURS EVERY DAY though our HELPLINE, TEXTLINE, Social Media Messaging and Online Forms: We receive and screen every Expectant Birth Mother who contacts us. Our Expectant Mom/Birth Mom Coordinator and Counselors are experts at handling these calls and connections. Often, the calls are emotional. More often, the callers have difficulty trusting and are scared. It takes a trained balance of professionalism and love to hear these young women and meet their needs. The screening process is very time consuming as only one out of five to ten calls or texts we receive ever make it to our clients as a prospective match.
- Our main focus for you, our Adoptive Family, is to get you matched with an Expectant Mom that meets your standards – promptly. It is important to us that we help walk you through the entire process of how to adopt. We want to see you home with the baby of your dreams.
If you have problems submitting the form, please make sure that you have filled in a valid name, email, and message.